fatal error LNK1561 on nss (Visual Studio 2017)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 25 15:38:39 UTC 2019

About license, I just needed to create a Microsoft account and it's ok
(Community version doesn't need more).
About language, I installed English pack and changed the UI in options/env
(see
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/install/microsoft-language-interface-packs-lips-and-visual-studio?view=vs-2015)

But
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/reference/international-settings-environment-options-dialog-box?view=vs-2015
indicates:
"
Caution:
In a system with multiple languages installed, the Visual C++ build tools
(cl.exe, link.exe, nmake.exe, bscmake.exe and related files) are not
affected by this setting. These tools use the version for last language
installed and the tools for the previously installed language are
overwritten because the Visual C++ build tools do not use the satellite DLL
model.
"
So don't know if it'll help but indeed English is last package installed and
selected.

I'm rebuilding nss from scratch right now and had regexp sed pb again, so
patched it locally and now i'm still seeing "expr: syntax error". I'm
waiting for the result.

(Should I had to reboot so English language is taken into account?)

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html