How do I add a new configuration item to registrymodifications.xcu

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 10:22:03 UTC 2019

On 31/01/2019 11:00, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> Therefore I need to add a configuration item to registrymodifications.xcu.

The form of configuration content is defined in .xcs files in
officecfg/registry/schema/, and the configuration data that ships with
LO is defined in .xcu files in officecfg/registry/data/.

A UserInstallation's registrymodifications.xcu merely contains the
configuration data value "overrides" that are set for that user.