GSOC Report Week 6
wasmus at zom.bi
Mon Jul 8 15:06:38 UTC 2019
Last week I finished up a lot of the things that were due for the first
evaluation/ phase of the project.
* Make the information screen work properly
* Display correct URL
* Mix better with LibreOffice slideshow (still not perfect)
* Various minor additions to the run scripts
* Set default values for presentations (timing, transitions,
* When only playing one (1) presentation, loop it
* Control panel Play/Stop buttons work as intended; indicate currently
* Started work on the "Impress JS" sub-project. (There's already a
project with this name, so a new name is needed)
use with this project. I've divided it into three parts:
A "LibreSign"-specific (LibreOffice Appliances GSOC 2019 i.e. this
project) web application.
A Python WebSocket server also implementing the Impress Remote Protocol
and acting as a relay between the clients and LibreOffice.
The intended use is primarily for "LibreSign", to be able to control
slideshows without installing the Impress Remote app.
More information about the LibreOffice