windows master build stops at: [MOD] scp2

Oliver Brinzing Oliver.Brinzing at gmx.de
Fri Jul 12 09:15:49 UTC 2019

just tried again with a clean build and indeed:
stopped again at:

9 make processes
9 sh processes
1 cl process

[MOD]   scp2
[PRJ]     libebook
<enter>
[PRJ]     libebook
-> killed cl.exe
[BIN]    libebook
[MOD]  libebook
-> killed cl.exe
-> killed cl.exe

now seems to start with modules nss and firebird