vcl_pdfexport test failing on master with MacOS

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Mon Jul 22 14:59:53 UTC 2019

Am 22.07.19 um 13:16 schrieb Alexander Thurgood:

> Test name : (anonymous namespace)::PdfExportTest::testTdf107868
> pdfexport.cxx:668 (anonymous namespace)::PdfExportTest:testSoftHyphenPos

Not AFAIK. But I enabled many tests in commit 3f7e8ddea89f ("Enable many more
unit tests on all archs"). These were included and had a "// FIXME: Why does
this fail on macOS?" in front of the #difndef. If you can't debug the problem,
you might want to re-disable these on MACOSX. Jenkins and tinderboxes seemed to
be fine.

Jan-Marek

P.S.:

> As from today, or at earliest from Thurs or Fri last week,

commit 3f7e8ddea89f6340cd18b5b34f5a7c5f503962be
Author: Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow at fbihome.de>
Date:   Tue Jun 25 19:56:13 2019 +0000

    Enable many more unit tests on all archs

That doesn't match your claimed dates, so probably something really broke just
now. Maybe bisect?