highlighting current line

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Sun Jun 16 22:53:49 UTC 2019

Hi Alain / Torrens,

sorry I'm not sure what your first name is :-)

Am 16.06.19 um 23:14 schrieb Alain Torrens:
> The current line (where the editing cursor is) should be (optionally)
> highlighted across the window, beyond the end-of-paragraph (All plain-text
> editors have this very simple and convenient feature. Why not Writer?)The
> editing cursor is difficult to see it in a screenful of text. (Maybe, I was
> distracted by a telephone call and forgot where I was typing.) It would be
> easier to find in a single line.Idem for a search: the string found is
> highlighted but difficult to see if it is short — eg, I am looking for an
> apostrophe, a '@' or some Greek character.
>
> Torrens A.

This is the LibreOffice development mailing list. If you don't plan to implement
this feature yourself and need help with it, then please file an enhancement bug
report in out bug tracker: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org

Actually it might be appropriate to file a bug report, even if you plan to
implement the feature yourself. Makes discussing it much easier and it can be
referenced when a patch is merged.

Regards,

Jan-Marek