Request for review of draft: Resolvable comments in Writer

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Thu Jun 20 17:44:53 UTC 2019

Am 20.06.19 um 19:35 schrieb Regina Henschel:
> I cannot see the patches. Do you have used "submit-draft"? In that case you need
> to add reviewer.

The better idea would be to just publish them and set yourself a -2 review (AKA
no merge). That's how we commonly push WIP and draft stuff, if we really think
they are not merge-able yet. You don't know who might be interested in reviewing
them.

The Gerrit draft feature is really primary for personal work, which should not
disturb reviewers and should be hidden. Not sure if that is changeable.

Jan-Marek