How to get a bitmap of page or shape in a unit test?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Mar 1 17:24:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

Michael Stahl schrieb am 28-Feb-19 um 10:54:
> On 28.02.19 01:31, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> The shape members mXRenderedCustomShape and  mxCustomShapeEngine are
>> empty. I have tried to generate them by calling
>> GetSdrObjectFromCustomShape(). It sets
>> "com.sun.star.drawing.EnhancedCustomShapeEngine" as engine. But in the
>> given context the servicemanager has it neither in data_.services nor
>> in data_.namedImplementations.
>
> try this: git grep EnhancedCustomShapeEngine | grep component
>
> the problem is that sd/CppunitTest_sd_import_tests lacks the component
> file "svx/util/svx" - it only has "svx/util/svxcore".

I have added it. But the problems persist. More, if I add "svx/util/svx"
and "svx/util/svxcore" to sd\CppunitTest_sd_misc_tests.mk, then its test
"testTdf96708()" fails. If I remove "svx/util/svx", it does not fail.

As I wrote in my other mail, I now create a PolyPolygon and examine it.
Was a tip from Armin. I have put the test to customshapes.cxx in
svx/qa/unit, where the other tests for this patch are too. And thanks to
your remainder to care of the make file too, linking works too.

It works so far now. https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/68029/ has now
the tests too. Only gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil is still working.

Kind regards
Regina