#libreoffice-dev - Introduction Vishal Garg

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:59:41 UTC 2019

Welcome to LibreOffice! You find all information around development on the wiki [1] including how to contact the developers (this mailing list is a good way). There are also information regarding GSoC [2] and what we expect from students. Don't hesitate to ask any kind of questions, we are happy to help.

Cheers,
Heiko

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2019