When writing tests, please make sure they work with a read-only source tree

Marcos marcosoiseau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:35:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to built libreoffice on Ubuntu 18.04. But when I do
"./autogen.sh" the terminal returns:

*configure: error: could not find function 'krb5_sendauth' required
for Kerberos 5Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 300.*

I dont know what library contain the function 'krb5_sendauth' to
install this and continue.

Thanks...

<https://vantage.formstack.com/forms/cex_feedback>