LibreOffice Online Build

ahmed elshreif ahmedtota29 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:01:25 UTC 2019

hello ,

I built LibreOffice before and make changes on it and built it again and no
problem happened and I left it for 2 days and return to do some changes
again and run this command
>git pull
>make
and I have this error

checking for node... /usr/bin/node
checking whether the Boost::Locale library is available... yes
configure: error: Could not find a version of the library!

I try make clean but i have the same error then i check all Dependencies
again and run this command
>./configure --enable-silent-rules
--with-lokit-path=/home/el-shreif/Libre/core/include
--with-lo-path=/home/el-shreif/Libre/core/instdir --enable-debug
--with-poco-includes=/tmp/poco/Net/include --with-poco-libs=/tmp/poco/lib
but also the same error

thanks in advance