Building Problem

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at collabora.com
Wed Mar 6 16:26:34 UTC 2019

Hi Nabil,

Since these are just warnings, you may continue with the build procedure
for now.

And in the mean time, you can take a look at his thread about the same
issue:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/how-to-set-JAVA-HOME-td4250260.html

You can also search for "How to set JAVA_HOME on
<Your-OS-or-Distro-Name>" on Google.

Best,
Muhammet