muhammet.kara at collabora.com
Sat Mar 9 14:49:56 UTC 2019
It is nice to see you are interested in applying for a GSoC project at
LibreOffice. Having skill/knowledge/experience in programming, and
especially in C++ helps a lot while working on the LibreOffice code-base.
As the student application date for GSoC is approaching, I suggest you to
* Go through the LibreOffice development getting started page:
* Start with solving some 'beginner' easyHacks:
* Solve at least one 'interesting' easyHack
* Start discussing your ideas with possible mentors, and preparing
* Don't leave your proposal to the last day. Sooner is better.
Also checking the GSoC ideas page first, and trying to choose the
easyHacks related to your probable idea(s) might be a good idea:
If you ever get stuck (after doing the usual leg-work (re(search), try,
debug etc.) yourself), please don't hesitate to ask your questions
either on the #libreoffice-dev IRC channel, or on this mailing list.
On 8.03.2019 04:10, mAdDy sAj wrote:
> I am interested to contribute to "Libre Office" through gsoc.please
> help me or initiate the steps to do.
> LibreOffice mailing list
> LibreOffice at lists.freedesktop.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice