No subject

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Tue Mar 12 08:49:40 UTC 2019

Hi Parjanya Aditya,

Welcome to LibreOffice! It is nice to see you are interested in applying
for a GSoC project. Having skill/knowledge/experience in programming,
and especially in C++ helps a lot while working on the LibreOffice
code-base.

As the student application date for GSoC is approaching, we suggest you to

* Go through the LibreOffice development getting started page [0]
* Start with solving some 'beginner' easyHacks [1]
* Solve at least one 'interesting' easyHack
* Start discussing your ideas with possible mentors, and preparing your
proposal
* Don't leave your proposal to the last day. Sooner is better.

Also checking the GSoC ideas page first, and trying to choose the
easyHacks related to your probable idea(s) might be a good idea [2], and
perhaps also the page for ideas without a mentor yet [3].

If you ever get stuck (after doing the usual leg-work (re(search), try,
debug etc.) yourself), please don't hesitate to ask your questions
either on the #libreoffice-dev IRC channel, or on this mailing list.

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
[1]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas
[3]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor

El 3/3/19 a les 18:42, Parjanya Aditya ha escrit:

> Sir
>
>      I am Parjanya Aditya Shukla, a student at Galgotia Collage Of
> Engineering and Technology.I am eager to apply to Libre Office for a
> GSOC project but I do not know the application process and do not know
> hot to apply.Please send me the details about application process and
> the link for application process.
>
> Regards
>
> Parjanya Aditya

> Windows 10