Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2019-Mar-14
tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:27:04 UTC 2019
* Lockfiles can be overridden
+ "Opening editable potentially ends up in data loss when more users access the same file."
+ "[ ] Open editable anyway"
+ [Open] [Cancel] (no "Open read only")
=> go with the proposal
* Allow user-defined ordering of user-defined document properties
+ for sake of simplicity keep the sorting order as inserted (Heiko)
+ support the idea (Thomas)
=> add up/down buttons right of the list
* UI: Name of options section "HTML Compatibility" doesn't match the wider scope of available options
+ WFM (Sophie, Stuart, Heiko)
* Implement "Most recent fields inserted"
+ copy/paste WFM but recent items (aka fields here) sounds also very consistent (Heiko)
=> WFM since the dialog is amodal and copy/paste works well
* Action buttons for "save (embedded) image dialog
+ [ Original ] [ Modified ] [ Cancel ] at save dialog
+ better undo to save the original (if needed anyway) (Heiko)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the LibreOffice