[TDF infra] Announcing Gitiles VCS browser (gitweb replacement) and https:// anon git URIs

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:41:01 UTC 2019

Maybe just use the hub redirection, e.g.

https://hub.libreoffice.org/git-core/40264372657160b69b9639eff4fe0263af8f9033

https://hub.libreoffice.org/git-online/eaa4a7838a913979eddd2304053b1697ad596586

Using the hub has the advantage that the links would still work even if
cgit.fdo was no longer available, or gitiles was gone, or has another
URL syntax, etc.

Regards
Samuel