Implementing interface for importing external data in calc

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:52:42 UTC 2019

Hey,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:46 AM smooth_vaibhav <vaibhavr at iitbhilai.ac.in>
wrote:

> Is there any documentation for the already available UI implementation and
> the data import code files. I have already gone through the data import
> code
> files like the ones residing in sc/source/ui/dataprovider/.

As you might have discovered this is the data provider and data
transformation code.

Can you provide me with some code pointers for the UI implementation of the
> data import functionality that you mentioned.

The corresponding UI code is in sc/source/ui/miscdlgs/dataproviderdlg.cxx
and sc/source/ui/inc/dataproviderdlg.hxx but as I mentioned it is quite
rough and might need some UX rethinking.

Regards,
Markus