GSoC 2019 Applicant Introduction

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Sat Mar 23 11:28:07 UTC 2019

Hello Alexander,

Welcome to the LibreOffice and thanks for the patches!

Students application deadline is approaching fast, so I would recommend
you check the Ideas page [1] and even the page for ideas without a
mentor [2]. Ideally, the easyhacks you have been working on should be
related to the GSOC Idea.

Then, start discussing your ideas with possible mentors and prepare your
proposal ( do not leave it to the last day. The sooner the better )

Regards

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas
[2]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor

El 22/3/19 a les 20:11, Alexander Farrow ha escrit:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm Alexander Farrow and I'm very keen to to work with LibreOffice for GSoC 2019, having been a LibreOffice user since its initial release.
>
> I study Computer Science and Mathematics at Queen Mary, University of London. I've submitted my first EasyHack patch ( https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/69468/ <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/69468/> )  and I will start working on another one soon.
>
> - Alexander Farrow (IRC Nick: AlexanderFarrow)

Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0