Calc recalculate bugs

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Mon Mar 25 23:18:32 UTC 2019

Hello,

Unless there's a good reason to do it, I would prefer not to backport
them to 6.1 for two reasons:

- As Eike mentioned, 6.1.6 is the last release before hitting the EOL.

- The regressions fixed have been around for quite some time now (
introduced in Libo 4.4 and 5.3 )

My two cents

El 25/3/19 a les 17:29, Eike Rathke ha escrit:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> On Friday, 2019-03-22 19:21:23 +0100, Oliver Brinzing wrote:
>
>> btw: are there any plans to backport these fixes to the 6.1 branch?
> I'd say that if https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/69554 is considered to be
> *very* safe (by others than me) then yes, otherwise the upcoming 6.1.6
> is the last 6.1.z release without any chance to fix anything thereafter.
>
> On the other hand, IMHO it can't get worse with the fix than without the
> fix, but add this to famous last words..
>
>   Eike

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0