Query related compiler support in VisualDsp

Geeta Bahutale Geeta.Bahutale at Ltts.com
Wed Mar 27 12:29:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am from L&T Mumbai Branch. I would like to know whether VisualDsp++ support CppUnit framework? My code is in the VisiualDSP++. I need to write unit test cases in CppUnit.
I have experience using CppUnit in IAR compiler.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks,
Geeta Bahutale
9920736014

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.