Font Name and Sample Text displays

I Write cppcon2014 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:37:04 UTC 2019

In LibreOffice, when Tools->Options->"Fonts Lists"->"Show preview of fonts"
is checked, a sample text is displayed to the right of some fonts that
contain non-latin glyphs (for example, Malgun Gothic shows Korean
characters). I am working with a font for a new writing system/language
(added to Unicode 7.0) so there isn't many applications that support the
writing system. Where can I find the algorithm in Libreoffice that
determines what text to display (preview) for a non-latin font, so that I
can modified it for my language? Is there a way to incorporate this for
future releases of Libreoffice?

Thank you for all your assistance.