Call for suggestion to a patch for tdf#114311

Takeshi Abe tabe at fixedpoint.jp
Fri Mar 29 09:29:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

Having uploaded a patch [1] for tdf#114311 a month ago, I would like
to ask developers who are familiar with Windows installation to check
it.  At least I have confirmed that it works on a Windows 10.

It would be necessary to tweak the translations submodule simultaneously
to complete the fix, because a newly introduced string is to be translated.
I have little idea about how to proceed with such a case, though.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/68303/

Cheers,
-- Takeshi Abe