Myanmar dictionary

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 13:59:11 UTC 2019

First thanks for the answer!

Il 02/05/2019 12:28, Eike Rathke ha scritto:
> Hi Cyrille,
>
> On Tuesday, 2019-04-30 08:56:06 +0200, Cyrille wrote:
>
>> I found the solution. The locale iso code is wrong, I need to use bur
>> instead of my or my-MM. Please let me now if I'm not wrong.
> 'bur' in this context is wrong, because it is the 639-2/B bibliographic
> code, not a 639-2/T terminology code or 639-3 code.
>
> 'my' not working, my guess is now it's because Myanmar (Burmese) script
> [Mymr] is a CTL script and apparently we don't have my-MM associated as
> CTL.
Your are right it is a CTL script,   workswith bur. Maybe till the
correction, I can continue to use bur. Let me know when the solution is
found.
I would like to push my dictionaries in gerrit, I succeed to connect to
it, to clone it with ssh, (the dictionaries branch) But when I want to
push I have an error permission. How to get permission to push on gerrit
on an branch (my own branch named kikongo).
The error:
git push ssh://lafricain@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries
HEAD:kikongo
Enter passphrase for key '/home/cyrille/.ssh/id_rsa':
Décompte des objets: 13, fait.
Compression des objets: 100% (12/12), fait.
Écriture des objets: 100% (13/13), 14.10 KiB | 4.70 MiB/s, fait.
Total 13 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (1/1)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries
 ! [remote rejected] HEAD -> kikongo (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: impossible de pousser des références vers
'ssh://lafricain@gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/dictionaries'

I tried also with HEAD:refs/for/kikongo.

> This needs correction.
>
>   Eike

PS: For the message about Bambara, I was wrong, the bm code runs
perfectly, but the folder META-INF in the extension was missing.