help!

Adrien Ollier adr.ollier at hotmail.fr
Fri May 3 06:37:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

"and" is a C++ keyword (https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/keyword, https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/keyword/and) which is the logical AND (&&). I am surprised it is not recognized.
C++ keywords: and - cppreference.com<https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/keyword/and>
This page was last modified on 9 February 2019, at 16:36. This page has been accessed 70,230 times. Privacy policy; About cppreference.com; Disclaimers
en.cppreference.com

C++ keywords - cppreference.com<https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/keyword>
Also, all identifiers that contain a double underscore __ in any position and each identifier that begins with an underscore followed by an uppercase letter is always reserved and all identifiers that begin with an underscore are reserved for use as names in the global namespace. See identifiers for more details.. The namespace std is used to place names of the standard C++ library.
en.cppreference.com

"--enable-werror" is not in my Makefile. I'll active it next time with autogen.sh.

Is it possible to amend a commit in order to my change ID 71651 or do I have to abandon this change and push another one?