help!

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at collabora.com
Fri May 3 07:09:48 UTC 2019

Hi Adrien,

You can amend your commit locally, and resubmit. The patch will be
updated on Gerrit. Just make sure you don't change the Change-Id in the
commit message. That's how Gerrit identifies patches.

Regarding the alternative operators; they are 'alternatives' existing to
be be used when necessary.[0] And they require extra #include to be
compatible with C. So I would just stick with the usual representations
of the logical operators.

[0] https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/language/operator_alternative

Best,
Muhammet