Unit Tests fail. But why?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon May 6 14:36:57 UTC 2019

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Bergmann schrieb am 06-May-19 um 15:48:
> On 06/05/2019 15:26, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> it is about https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/71831
>>
>> Unit tests fail in Jenkins. But I have no idea, what is wrong.
>> The tests are from sw and my changes have nothing to do with sw. My
>> patch is about calculating of adjustment values from handle position.
>
> Crappy tests.

I have run the failing test locally now, Windows 10. I get
FAIL: test_insert_caption (insertCaption.insertCaption)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"D:/Build_diverses/core/sw/qa/uitest/writer_tests/insertCaption.py",
line 46, in test_insert_caption
     self.assertEqual(document.TextFrames.getByIndex(0).Text.String,
"\nText 1: Caption")
AssertionError: '\r\nText 1: Caption' != '\nText 1: Caption'

The expected text '\nText 1: Caption' means, that it will always fail on
Windows. Where is the place, that disables this test for Windows?

   I triggered a rebuild from the Jenkins UI now (people
> with sufficient rights can push "Resume build" button there, so ask for
> someone to do that on IRC,

Thank you.

Kind regards
Regina