LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements
serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed May 8 07:55:35 UTC 2019
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today + lilypond installed
today (2.19.81) + brand new LO profile, I gave it a try.
Here are the steps done:
- retrieve OOoLilyPond 0.5.8 oxt file from
- Launch Writer then Tools menu, extension manager
- Click "Add" button
- Select oxt file + "Open" button
- in popup dialog, click "For all users"
- Close extension dialog
- restart Writer
- in menu Tools a new option "Add-Ons" is now there containing just
- select it
- a popup appears with :
"The folder "/home/julien/OOoLilyPond-Templates" has been created. ...."
click Ok button
=> OOoLilyPondEditor appeared with these lines:
"% For getting started read (copy URL into your web browser):
% Use the "Custom 1" to transpose your music expression. E. g. try "e a'".
\key e \major e8 fis gis e fis8 b,4. | e2\fermata \bar "|."
Just for the test, could you uninstall the extension, rename your LO
directory profile and reinstall it?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html
More information about the LibreOffice