[ GSoC ] Community Bonding Period

Gagandeep Singh deepgagan231197 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:15:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

I sincerely thank all the members of the LibreOffice community who helped
me up to this point in getting my first patch accepted and I feel humbled
that the community has given me an opportunity to contribute even further
by accepting me as student participant for GSoC 2019.

I will be working on Implementing Chart Styles in chart2 under the guidance
of Markus Mohrhard, Dennis Francis and Michael Meeks for around three and a
half months starting today.

Project Abstract :
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6400395826429952

Looking forward to a productive summer with LibreOffice

Sincerely
Gagandeep Singh
nick : gagandeepsingh