Problem to build by using lode under Mac OS.

Todor Balabanov todor.balabanov at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:39:50 UTC 2019

Hello!

I get an error (log is below the message) when I am trying to build
LibreOffice under Mac OS.

Do you have an idea what is the problem?

All the best,
Todor

*** *** ***

Mac mini
Macmini5,1
Intel Core i5 2,3 GHz
RAM 8 GB

macOS 10.13.6 (17G6030)
Darwin 17.7.0

Java 1.8.0_91

*** *** ***

Making all in intl-java
/bin/sh ../javacomp.sh -d . ./gnu/gettext/GettextResource.java
warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source
1.3
error: Source option 1.3 is no longer supported. Use 6 or later.
error: Target option 1.1 is no longer supported. Use 1.6 or later.
make[4]: *** [gnu/gettext/GettextResource.class] Error 2
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2