wanted: reviewer(s) for https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/67280

Winfried Donkers winfried.libreoffice at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:27:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am looking for at least one extra reviewer for
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/67280.

It would be great, if still possible, to have this extra feature added
to Calc in version 6.3.

The feature (see tdf90180) allows the user to have either a cross bar
(current, default) or rectangle to represent error values in charts. As
the feature can only be activated by changing a setting in advanced
options, it will be without consequences for the average user.

Having this feature in version 6.3 will make it possible to obtain
feedback from key users before I start working on making the setting
available in a setting dialog.

The gerrit patch dates from March, Eike has given it a +1, it just needs
an extra reviewer giving it a +1.

Winfried