Converting Python Tuples / Lists into Any in PyUNO

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Fri May 17 15:03:41 UTC 2019

Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 16/05/2019 14:41, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> > 2. If 1. is yes, would investigating github projects featuring "import
> > uno" and checking whether and how they use "Any" interfaces be an OKish
> > assessment method?
>
> Lets hope that somebody else with an actual interest in PyUNO steps in for
> the above.

Well mostly a user for that one - that said, perhaps this github
research could inform further discussions (e.g. if we find many
instances, it's probably a non-starter. if we don't, could tip the
balance to do a low-impact cleanup)?

Alternatively, we could consider collecting breaking changes in an
experimental mode, and at some stage pull a 'python2 -> python3' alike
move.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten