New LibreOffice Impress remote release for Android

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Wed Nov 6 09:46:06 UTC 2019

Hi William,

On Wed, Nov 06, 2019 at 08:43:59AM +0100, William Gathoye <william at gathoye.be> wrote:
> Any news about this topic? The review appreciation on the Play Store is
> still getting lower and lower because of this bug. We are now at 2.9/5 :(

A new play store release of the remote was already discussed in the ESC
call last week (somewhat implicitly), I'm not sure why the minutes from
that was not sent to the list, perhaps I hit the moderation queue. :-/

Anyhow, I've added this to the agenda explicitly for this week.

(Assuming that I got the situation correctly, and this is a case where
the bug is already fixed in git, just the binary release is lacking.)

Regards,

Miklos