Introduction and help regarding further steps

Ankit Dwivedi dwivedi.ankit21 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 06:30:49 UTC 2019

Hi Libre office devs,

I'm Ankit Kumar Dwivedi a CS undergrad final year student from India. I've
been using libreoffice and OSS since early days of my college. I
participated in Google summer of code 2019 with Synfig Studio. I'm willing
to contribute to the Android version of libreoffice app.
I've previously worked on Gtkmm and GTK3.0 in C++. Currently I'm an Android
Developer intern.
Please enlighten me with what further steps I need to take in order to
start contributing.

Best regards
Ankit Dwivedi
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ankit-dwivedi