Introduction and help regarding further steps

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Tue Nov 12 08:39:45 UTC 2019

Ankit Dwivedi kirjoitti 11.11.2019 klo 8.30:
> I'm Ankit Kumar Dwivedi a CS undergrad final year student from India.
> I've been using libreoffice and OSS since early days of my college. I
> participated in Google summer of code 2019 with Synfig Studio. I'm
> willing to contribute to the Android version of libreoffice app.
> I've previously worked on Gtkmm and GTK3.0 in C++. Currently I'm an
> Android Developer intern.
> Please enlighten me with what further steps I need to take in order to
> start contributing.

The Android app had a bit of a technological pivot recently, you can
learn more in this article:
https://adfinis-sygroup.ch/blog/effort-by-adfinis-sygroup-and-collabora-bring-bits-of-staroffice-openoffice-and-libreoffice-to-the-world-of-apple-ios-and-ipad/

See the section "How does this help LibreOffice on Android?".

The build instructions should still apply:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingForAndroid

Ilmari