Fwd: [comment] uitest for bug tdf#126685

Crhonek Zdenek zcrhonek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:58:10 UTC 2019

On 20. 11. 19 9:56, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 19/11/2019 16:22, Crhonek Zdenek wrote:
>> please can you help me with this simple test? Every run of this test
>> is aborted, but I doesn't see the problem in the log.
>> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/78575
>
> (documented the hang in the comments at
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/78575/> "uitest for bug tdf#126685")

Probably I found the reason - document is opened with macro warning and
test stuck here. I don't know why it worked on my computer and on gerrit
bots, but now I can reproduce it.  Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the
bug after copy of sheets to the new file and deleting of macros didn't
help (LO still raise warning).