Crash test update

Jan-Marek Glogowski jan-marek.glogowski at extern.cib.de
Thu Nov 21 18:42:50 UTC 2019

Am 21.11.19 um 16:58 schrieb Caolán McNamara:
>>        1 SwIndexReg::~SwIndexReg
>>        5 SwSubFont::GetTextSize_
>> this one is my fault ^
>>       14 writerfilter::dmapper::DomainMapper_Impl::PushFootOrEndnote
> I believe ^this^ one is since
>
> commit a991ad93dcd6807d0eacd11a50c2ae43a2cfb882
> Author: Jan-Marek Glogowski <jan-marek.glogowski at extern.cib.de>
> Date:   Tue Oct 22 12:24:43 2019 +0200
>
>     tdf#121441 improve DOCX footnote import
>
> caolanm->jmux: Import of e.g. tdf103063-1.docx is an example of these
> 14, any ideas on that assert ?

I think we already talked about this on IRC and I said I'm Ok with
removing it. Technically the code can't handle nested footnotes (never
could, as it's just using a "global" boolean in DomainMapper_Impl). As I
understood the specs, it's also not allowed, but I might be wrong here.
So you can remove that assert, and if the rest of the code eventually
survives, it'll just produce some interesting variant of a "correct"
document ;-)

Or replace it with a SAL_WARN, but that probably won't help it get fixed
either, as my debug build spills warns every time I open a document, or
even just start LO.

Jan-Marek