Writing a LibreOffice extension that logs user (and other) events in real-time

Chide cg at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 29 11:46:21 UTC 2019

Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for your quick reply. We will take your advice. In
the end - you think it is possible to realise what I said with an
extension? Or do you have doubts about it? Another, much less desirable
option, is that we dive right into the source code of LibreOffice and
add "hooks"...  I do not know how doable that is. Or are there even
other options?
If you would  gain more insight into the problems and tricky things you
mention below, then don't hesitate to let us know!
- C