xcode and libreoffice are not working

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sat Oct 5 08:46:01 UTC 2019

> The command indicated (make xcode-ide-integration) worked fairly well to
> build what I think are the xcodeproj files. Unhappily when opening them
> there is an issue for xcode not recognising them.

Most likely nobody has used that since whoever last worked on it gave up, I
mean, got more urgent or interesting things to do? Unless you want to work
on fixing it (which would be great), do not bother trying what "make
xcode-ide-integration" produces. The only thing I personally use Xcode for
when working on LibreOffice on macOS is debugging, by attaching Xcode to an
already running soffice process. See osx/README.

--tml