a developer's goodbye

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:06:59 UTC 2019

Hello Winfried,

it was a pleasure working with you and you will always be part of the Calc
team. It is sad that we never managed to meet in person (I think we missed
each other by a few minutes at one FOSDEM) so I could not tell your in
person how much I have appreciated your dedication to your work on Calc's
formula engine.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Markus