oox export of chart transparency

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Oct 21 09:24:30 UTC 2019

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 21-Oct-19 um 09:21:
> Hi Regina,
>
> On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 04:53:09PM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
>> To get a gradient form "FillTransparenceGradientName", I have found
>> "com.sun.star.drawing.TransparencyGradientTable". To use it, I need a model.
>> That is available in class ChartExport, but not in the base class DrawingML.
>> Is there a way to get the gradient itself from its name in
>> DrawingML::WriteGradientFill()?
>
> The oox::drawingml::DrawingML ctor gets a oox::core::XmlFilterBase.
> That already has a member to refer to the target document, see
> FilterBase::setTargetDocument() in oox/source/core/filterbase.cxx:451.
> Does that help?

The target document is not relevant here, I need information from the
source document. But the tip to look at FilterBase helps indeed.
FilterBase has a getModelFactory() and a getModel().

Solving the problem in DrawingML instead of ChartExport would be better,
because ordinary shapes have the problem too, that the transparency
gradient is not exported in case of solid color fill.

Kind regards
Regina