build 6.3.2.2 pdfium: No rule to make target

David L. Craig dlc.usa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:48:45 UTC 2019

On 19Oct22:1023+0200, Miklos Vajna wrote:

> Distros typically use --disable-fetch-external, download external
> tarballs before the build starts and place them in external/tarballs/.
>
> So in case pdfium's tarball is missing from external/tarballs/, that
> sounds like a problem with your build script, rather than a problem in
> LO itself.

The installation automata is being modified to include the pdfium tarball;
however, there is a preference to use the system pdfium if it can be found,
so before I look into developing a configure patch to support that, is
there some good reason to not implement that?
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________