Review for "improve import/export of line styles"

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sun Sep 1 17:44:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

please have a look at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/78372/

An important question is whether you agree that I have changed the
import and export of our own line styles so that no prstDash line styles
are used for them. Instead I export them as custDash elements and
reconstruct them in the import.

I have not added tests yet. Please tell me, what you think would be good
to test.

You know I always have a hard time with C++. So I welcome hints on how
to implement something better.

And technical question: What do I need to do locally in Git, so that the
information, that the no longer needed file "lo_preset_dashes.odt" has
to be deleted, is included in my commit?

Kind regards
Regina