Review for "improve import/export of line styles"

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 10:25:02 UTC 2019

On 02.09.2019 9:20, Németh László wrote:
>>         And technical question: What do I need to do locally in Git, so
>>         that the
>>         information, that the no longer needed file
>>         "lo_preset_dashes.odt" has
>>         to be deleted, is included in my commit?
>

>     If you deleted the file accidentally,
>
>     git checkout sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/data/lo_preset_dashes.odt
>
>     and
>
>     git rm sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/data/lo_preset_dashes.odt
>
>     and add deletion to the actual commit:
>
>     git commit --amend

If you have already deleted the file, there's no need to restore it then
git rm. Just add its current (deleted) state to the index using

   git add path/to/removed/file

and proceed as usual (actually, using git commit -a --amend (when
appropriate) also picks the removal correctly).

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski