need help to insert an image with a caption with the Libo java API <text:sequence-ref instead of <text:sequence

LORENZO Vincent vincent.lorenzo at cea.fr
Thu Sep 5 14:59:21 UTC 2019

Hello everybody,
	Since my last question, I switched task. Now I come back to my LibreOffice task to resolve my caption problem.
I'm still blocked on this problem. I get a different result compared to my last email, but the reference for the caption is still not found.
I replace Illustration by Figure, but the problem keeps the same.

I obtain a text:sequence-ref instead of a text:sequence. Does someone know why  or which is the API to use to generate a text:sequence...

My result for the numbering of the caption:
<text:sequence-ref text:reference-format="value" text:ref-name="refFigure0">Erreur : source de la référence non trouvée</text:sequence-ref>  (the french text said "reference not found")

I would like to get :
<text:sequence text:ref-name="refFigure0" text:name="Figure" text:formula="ooow:Figure+1" style:num-format="1">1</text:sequence>

My java code for that :

Object oReference = xMultiServiceFactory.createInstance("com.sun.star.text.textfield.GetReference");
XPropertySet oReferencePropertySet = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XPropertySet.class, oReference);
oReferencePropertySet.setPropertyValue("SourceName", "Figure");// I get <text:sequence-ref
oReferencePropertySet.setPropertyValue("ReferenceFieldPart", ReferenceFieldPart.ONLY_SEQUENCE_NUMBER);
oReferencePropertySet.setPropertyValue("ReferenceFieldSource", ReferenceFieldSource.SEQUENCE_FIELD);
oReferencePropertySet.setPropertyValue("SequenceNumber", 0);// (short) 2);//not requireed ?
XTextContent xRef = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTextContent.class, oReference);
localCursor.getText().insertTextContent(localCursor, xRef, false);

Regards,
--
Vincent Lorenzo