Calc's built-in keyboard shortcuts

Steve Fanning stevemfanning at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 15 13:18:46 UTC 2019

All,

Can anybody help me please? I am working within the LO Documentation
Team updating Appendix A (Keyboard Shortcuts) of the Calc Guide.

This appendix is concerned with built-in keyboard shortcuts that are
specific to Calc. I can check that the shortcuts listed in the current
version of this appendix still operate in LO v6. However it is not
obvious to me how I can check whether the list of shortcuts in the
appendix is complete for LO v6.

Is it possible and practical for me to extract a list of Calc’s built-in
keyboard shortcuts from somewhere in the source code or software
documentation? If so, could somebody advise which file(s) I should look
at? This would enable me to identify if there any such shortcuts that
are implemented but not currently identified in the appendix.

Regards,

Steve Fanning