CppunitTest_sw_layoutwriter failing on Windows with HiDPI

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 06:54:49 UTC 2019

On 19/09/2019 20:52, Luke Benes wrote:
> The Unit Test in
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c56bf1479cc71d1a2b0639f6383e90c1f7e3655b
>
> Is failing on Windows with 125% scale factor. The build fails with the following error:
>
> C:/core/sw/qa/extras/uiwriter/uiwriter2.cxx(2253) : error : Assertion
> Test name: testTdf105330::TestBody
> equality assertion failed
> - Expected: 276
> - Actual  : 271

I experience the same, but on a non-scaled (to the best of my knowledge)
Windows 8 box.  I initially came up with
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/79065/> "Fix CppunitTest_sw_uiwriter
for my Windows build", but see Miklos' comment there.  I haven't yet
found out why it behaves differently than it apparently should on my
Windows box.