Relevance of PPT export filter

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Sun Sep 22 21:04:52 UTC 2019

Hi Ilmari,

you wrote:
> In concrete terms, should we declare bug bankruptcy on PPT export
> issues and move any new reports to WONTFIX from now on?

Hmm. So from a user/product POV, there's probably still legitimate use
cases for that filter (from edge cases, where a presentation still
imports better on the other side using PPT, to backend servers
converting to PPT inside bespoke filter chains).

Is there a middle ground, which still lowers QA burden? Like
default-low priority, or exclusion from certain queries or metrics?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten