Looking for guidance

Ilmari Lauhakangas ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org
Mon Sep 23 08:23:57 UTC 2019

Shubham Ghule kirjoitti 15.9.2019 klo 17.24:
> Hi.I am Shubham Ghule a second year Engineering student.I am new to an
> open source and I would like to contribute to Libreoffice. I am well
> versed in C++. So can anyone suggest me some good first timer bugs to
> get started ?

Hi,

see the C++ easy hacks:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks/by_Required_Skill/Skill_C%2B%2B

"Skill Level: Interesting" refers to things that are probably more
challenging.

To see longer lists, select Show "All" entries from the dropdown.

If you are not sure what some report is about, you can either skip it or
email me directly and we will figure it out.

As you are asking about easy hacks, I assume you have done a successful
build, but just in case:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved#Build_LibreOffice

Ilmari