LibreOffice 6.3.2 & macOS 10.15 beta 9

Larry Beck larry at larrybeck.net
Thu Sep 26 18:18:31 UTC 2019

After 6.3.2 install, I get the error below and see attached image for
actual error message. 6.3.1 was already installed and working fine when
I upgraded to macOS 10.15 beta 9, now I cannot even install 6.3.1 again
or any RC or nightly, get the same error.

I have tried installing 6.3.1, 6.3.2, 6.3.2.2, 6.3.3.0.0

“LibreOfficeDev.app” can’t be opened because its integrity cannot be
verified. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for
more information.

AND

“LibreOffice.app” can’t be opened because its integrity cannot be

--
Larry Beck
Larry at LarryBeck.net