TextPreRotateAngle vs. TextRotateAngle

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Sep 27 14:45:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,

commit
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5c4d1b05faa8a3d704fc74a186a173f8cc019cc1

has introduced the TextPreRotateAngle. As far as I understand it, it has
been introduced to express the rotation, which is applied to the
TextFrames inside a custom shape and which is independent of the
rotation applied to the shape itself. But that is exactly the purpose of
TextRotateAngle. So why a second attribute?

The commit message is
n#734734: Text rotation fixes.

I have no access to that bugtracker. Can please someone who has access
tell me, what it is about, and perhaps provide an anonymised version of
a document attached to the bug if any?

Kind regards
Regina